365 Movies, 101-110 (aka more examples of my random taste in film):
101. Roger Dodger (2002)-4/5—Jesse Eisenberg’s dumb teenage face for all the awards.
102. There’s Something Wrong With Aunt Diane (2011)-3/5—Super depressing but a well done documentary.
103. Cowboys and Aliens (2011)-3/5—I thought it was okay, not as good as I hoped it would be though.
104. Mirrormask (2005)-4/5—I love Neil Gaiman’s brain.
105. Whip It (2009)-3/5—A really fun movie, I love Ellen Page and I thought Drew Barrymore’s first turn as a director was pretty impressive.
106. Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)-1/5—I watched this because of my burgeoning interest in Rooney Mara, christ, going from this to performing Sorkin’s dialog must have been like a godsend for her after this. Poor Kyle Gallner was trapped in it too.
107. Cinema Verite (2011)-3/5—I really liked this, it makes me want to watch the real series.
108. 30 Minutes or Less (2011)-3/5—I love Jesse and Aziz and they’re hilarious together.
109. Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)-3/5—Better than I expected, it actually was pretty compelling overall and I was pretty amused by Tom Felton being in it.
110. Cropsey (2009)-3/5—Documentary about urban legends and the weird mythology that is often rooted in true crimes, explores the whole Cropsey legend and goes through the linked cases. I felt like the ending of it was a little abrupt, and that they could have built up certain details a bit better but overall it was still really interesting.